Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston, Getafix

Post Reply
arquebus
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:07 am
Contact:

Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by arquebus »

The usual caveat - I have over 400 OXPs - applies.

DragonShips (oolite.oxp.rorschachhamster.Dragonships.oxz) makes the fuel range circle disappear from the galactic chart.
Here is my YouTube channel, where I play poorly: Arquebus X
User avatar
montana05
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 am
Location: lurking in The Devils Triangle (G1)

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by montana05 »

arquebus wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:26 am The usual caveat - I have over 400 OXPs - applies.

DragonShips (oolite.oxp.rorschachhamster.Dragonships.oxz) makes the fuel range circle disappear from the galactic chart.
A problem known since 2016: http://www.aegidian.org/bb/viewtopic.ph ... 62#p251262. No promises, but when I have some time on the weekend I will have a look at it.
Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
arquebus
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:07 am
Contact:

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by arquebus »

montana05 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:14 am A problem known since 2016: http://www.aegidian.org/bb/viewtopic.ph ... 62#p251262. No promises, but when I have some time on the weekend I will have a look at it.
Ah! Ok. I mean I can live without 0.25% of the OXPs installed...
Here is my YouTube channel, where I play poorly: Arquebus X
User avatar
montana05
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 am
Location: lurking in The Devils Triangle (G1)

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by montana05 »

arquebus wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:56 am
montana05 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:14 am A problem known since 2016: http://www.aegidian.org/bb/viewtopic.ph ... 62#p251262. No promises, but when I have some time on the weekend I will have a look at it.
Ah! Ok. I mean I can live without 0.25% of the OXPs installed...
Like many others, this package is currently not maintained. My guess it's a simple error, easy to fix, but I really need to have a look first.
Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
User avatar
montana05
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 am
Location: lurking in The Devils Triangle (G1)

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by montana05 »

arquebus wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:56 am Ah! Ok. I mean I can live without 0.25% of the OXPs installed...
Please try this version: https://app.box.com/s/xtvrejenwadbpx8s7u8adv034uh5m5ou. I hope the problem is fixed now.
Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
User avatar
Cholmondely
Wiki Wizard
Wiki Wizard
Posts: 3496
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:00 am
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (currently plague-ridden)
Contact:

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by Cholmondely »

montana05 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:59 am
arquebus wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:56 am Ah! Ok. I mean I can live without 0.25% of the OXPs installed...
Please try this version: https://app.box.com/s/xtvrejenwadbpx8s7u8adv034uh5m5ou. I hope the problem is fixed now.
Seems to work fine on the AppleMac - jumped, and saw the F6 ly-range-ring each side of the jump.

Latest.log appended: something weird at the end, but don't think it was DragonShips.

Code: Select all

Opening log for Oolite version 1.90 (x86-64 test release) under Mac OS X Version 10.15.3 (Build 19D2064) at 2021-12-08 15:55:38 +0000.
Machine type: MacBookAir9,1, 8192 MiB memory, 2 (4 logical) x x86 (family 0x38435547) @ 1100 MHz.
Build options: OpenAL, new planets, JavaScript console support, Debug plug-in support, OXP verifier, localization tools, debug GraphViz support, JavaScript profiling.

Note that the contents of the log file can be adjusted by editing logcontrol.plist.

15:55:39.963 [dataCache.rebuild.pathsChanged] +[ResourceManager checkCacheUpToDateForPaths:] (ResourceManager.m:1156): Cache is stale (search paths have changed). Rebuilding from scratch.
15:55:40.302 [joystick.error.init] -[OOMacJoystickManager init] (OOMacJoystickManager.m:80): Cannot open HID manager; joystick support will not function.
15:55:40.302 [rendering.opengl.version] -[OOOpenGLExtensionManager reset] (OOOpenGLExtensionManager.m:221): OpenGL renderer version: 2.1.0 ("2.1 INTEL-14.4.26"). Vendor: "Intel Inc.". Renderer: "Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics OpenGL Engine (1x6x8 (fused) LP".
15:55:40.302 [rendering.opengl.extensions] -[OOOpenGLExtensionManager reset] (OOOpenGLExtensionManager.m:222): OpenGL extensions (128):
GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3, GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_geometry_shader4, GL_EXT_secondary_color, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_blend_square, GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_ATI_separate_stencil, GL_APPLE_vertex_point_size, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_APPLE_specular_vector, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_multisample, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_APPLE_fence, GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422, GL_EXT_timer_query, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra, GL_ARB_depth_clamp, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled, GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_vertex_shader, GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_APPLE_object_purgeable, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_APPLE_rgb_422, GL_NV_depth_clamp, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, GL_APPLE_element_array, GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ARB_sync, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_APPLE_texture_range, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_ARB_vertex_blend, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil, GL_APPLE_row_bytes, GL_NV_light_max_exponent, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra, GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters, GL_APPLE_client_storage, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_APPLE_flush_render, GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators, GL_APPLE_transform_hint, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range, GL_EXT_texture_integer, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_ARB_occlusion_query, GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_ARB_texture_rg, GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex, GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_EXT_debug_marker, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint, GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once, GL_APPLE_float_pixels, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_draw_instanced
15:55:40.346 [rendering.opengl.shader.support] -[OOOpenGLExtensionManager reset] (OOOpenGLExtensionManager.m:256): Shaders are supported.
15:55:40.382 [dataCache.rebuild.pathsChanged] +[ResourceManager checkCacheUpToDateForPaths:] (ResourceManager.m:1156): Cache is stale (search paths have changed). Rebuilding from scratch.
15:55:40.384 [searchPaths.dumpAll] +[ResourceManager logPaths] (ResourceManager.m:2240): Resource paths: 
    /var/folders/6s/ysb64pns7r3472gl73j4zsnc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/D1A63F36-0A61-44BF-9AAC-64C71A2F79D4/d/Oolite 1.9TR.app/Contents/Resources
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/AddOns
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.GalCopMissions.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Svengali.Library.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CaptMurphy.ShipStorageHelper.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.BulletinBoardSystem.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.DigebitianBroadcastCommsMFD.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CaptMurphy.ExplorersClub.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.EmailSystem.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.rorschachhamster.Dragonships.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Svengali.GNN.oxz
15:55:40.459 [shipData.load.begin] +[OOShipRegistry(Singleton) allocWithZone:] (OOShipRegistry.m:1689): Loading ship data.
15:55:41.600 [startup.complete] -[GameController applicationDidFinishLaunching:] (GameController.m:269): ========== Loading complete in 1.53 seconds. ==========
15:55:41.703 [joystick.connect] -[OOMacJoystickManager handleJoystickAttach:] (OOMacJoystickManager.m:133): Joystick connected: T.Flight Hotas 4
15:55:46.177 [shipData.load.begin] +[OOShipRegistry(Singleton) allocWithZone:] (OOShipRegistry.m:1689): Loading ship data.
15:55:47.047 [script.load.world.listAll] +[ResourceManager loadScripts] (ResourceManager.m:2132): Loaded 71 world scripts:
    BroadcastCommsMFD 1.2.11
    BulletinBoardSystem 2.1
    EmailSystem 1.7.9
    Explorers Club 1.4.4
    GalCopAdminServices 1.7.9
    GalCopBB_AsteroidFields 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_CargoMonitor 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_CargoStopper 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Charity 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_CoreMissionValues 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_DataCache 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Defend 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Delivery 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Derelict 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_DiseaseOutbreak 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Earthquake 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_EjectionDamper 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_EscapePods 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_GoonSquads 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_HitTeams 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Investigations 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_LifeSupport 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_MeetShip 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_MissionDetails 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Missions 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Missions_MFD 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_PirateBases 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_RangeFinder_MFD 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Reputation 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Satellites 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_ShipInteractions 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_SoftwareInstall 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_SolarActivity 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_StationDisrupt 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Warzone 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_WBSA 0.6.6
    GNN 1.2
    GNN_PhraseGen 1.2
    GNN_Words 1.2
    Lib_2DCollision 1.7.1
    Lib_Animator 1.7.1
    Lib_BinSearch 1.7.1
    Lib_Config 1.7.1
    Lib_Crypt 1.7.1
    Lib_Cubecode 1.7.1
    Lib_EntityStrength 1.7.1
    Lib_GUI 1.7.1
    Lib_Main 1.7.1
    Lib_MissionCoord 1.7.1
    Lib_Music 1.7.1
    Lib_PAD 1.7.1
    Lib_PAD_Events 1.7.1
    Lib_Starmap 1.7.1
    Oolite Equipment Control 1.90
    Oolite Ship Library 1.90
    oolite-cloaking-device 1.90
    oolite-constrictor-hunt 1.90
    oolite-contracts-cargo 1.90
    oolite-contracts-helpers 1.90
    oolite-contracts-parcels 1.90
    oolite-contracts-passengers 1.90
    oolite-libPriorityAI 1.90
    oolite-nova 1.90
    oolite-populator 1.90
    oolite-primable-equipment-register 1.90
    oolite-registership 1.90
    oolite-thargoid-plans 1.90
    oolite-trumbles 1.90
    oolite-tutorial 1.90
    PopuDracoscript 1.0
    Ship_Storage_Helper.js 0.37
15:55:48.656 [WARNING] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Warning! Global namespace polluted by:
15:55:48.656 [WARNING] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): ["c"]
15:57:25.672 [exit.context] -[OoliteApp terminate:] (OoliteApp.m:68): Exiting: Cocoa terminate event.

Closing log at 2021-12-08 15:57:25 +0000.
Edited to add: Just tried again with the original .oxz - and yes, the ring disappeared for me too. And there was the same gubbins at the end of the latest.log for the original.

Well done, Sir! Another victory for the Man of Mystery!
Denizen of the Dark and Dismal Deserts of Digebiti.

Milo wrote Dancing the Gavotte

Oolite BB Topic icons guide
User avatar
montana05
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 am
Location: lurking in The Devils Triangle (G1)

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by montana05 »

Cholmondely wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:00 pm
montana05 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:59 am
arquebus wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:56 am Ah! Ok. I mean I can live without 0.25% of the OXPs installed...
Please try this version: https://app.box.com/s/xtvrejenwadbpx8s7u8adv034uh5m5ou. I hope the problem is fixed now.
Seems to work fine on the AppleMac - jumped, and saw the F6 ly-range-ring each side of the jump.

Latest.log appended: something weird at the end, but don't think it was DragonShips.

Code: Select all

Opening log for Oolite version 1.90 (x86-64 test release) under Mac OS X Version 10.15.3 (Build 19D2064) at 2021-12-08 15:55:38 +0000.
Machine type: MacBookAir9,1, 8192 MiB memory, 2 (4 logical) x x86 (family 0x38435547) @ 1100 MHz.
Build options: OpenAL, new planets, JavaScript console support, Debug plug-in support, OXP verifier, localization tools, debug GraphViz support, JavaScript profiling.

Note that the contents of the log file can be adjusted by editing logcontrol.plist.

15:55:39.963 [dataCache.rebuild.pathsChanged] +[ResourceManager checkCacheUpToDateForPaths:] (ResourceManager.m:1156): Cache is stale (search paths have changed). Rebuilding from scratch.
15:55:40.302 [joystick.error.init] -[OOMacJoystickManager init] (OOMacJoystickManager.m:80): Cannot open HID manager; joystick support will not function.
15:55:40.302 [rendering.opengl.version] -[OOOpenGLExtensionManager reset] (OOOpenGLExtensionManager.m:221): OpenGL renderer version: 2.1.0 ("2.1 INTEL-14.4.26"). Vendor: "Intel Inc.". Renderer: "Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics OpenGL Engine (1x6x8 (fused) LP".
15:55:40.302 [rendering.opengl.extensions] -[OOOpenGLExtensionManager reset] (OOOpenGLExtensionManager.m:222): OpenGL extensions (128):
GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3, GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_EXT_debug_label, GL_EXT_geometry_shader4, GL_EXT_secondary_color, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_NV_blend_square, GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_ATI_separate_stencil, GL_APPLE_vertex_point_size, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_APPLE_specular_vector, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_texture_array, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_multisample, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_APPLE_fence, GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422, GL_EXT_timer_query, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra, GL_ARB_depth_clamp, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled, GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_vertex_shader, GL_NV_texture_barrier, GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_APPLE_object_purgeable, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_APPLE_rgb_422, GL_NV_depth_clamp, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, GL_APPLE_element_array, GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ARB_sync, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_APPLE_texture_range, GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_ARB_vertex_blend, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_EXT_packed_float, GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil, GL_APPLE_row_bytes, GL_NV_light_max_exponent, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra, GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_ARB_color_buffer_float, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters, GL_APPLE_client_storage, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_EXT_gpu_shader4, GL_APPLE_flush_render, GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators, GL_APPLE_transform_hint, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range, GL_EXT_texture_integer, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_ARB_occlusion_query, GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_ARB_texture_rg, GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex, GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_EXT_debug_marker, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode, GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint, GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent, GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once, GL_APPLE_float_pixels, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float, GL_ARB_draw_instanced
15:55:40.346 [rendering.opengl.shader.support] -[OOOpenGLExtensionManager reset] (OOOpenGLExtensionManager.m:256): Shaders are supported.
15:55:40.382 [dataCache.rebuild.pathsChanged] +[ResourceManager checkCacheUpToDateForPaths:] (ResourceManager.m:1156): Cache is stale (search paths have changed). Rebuilding from scratch.
15:55:40.384 [searchPaths.dumpAll] +[ResourceManager logPaths] (ResourceManager.m:2240): Resource paths: 
    /var/folders/6s/ysb64pns7r3472gl73j4zsnc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/D1A63F36-0A61-44BF-9AAC-64C71A2F79D4/d/Oolite 1.9TR.app/Contents/Resources
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/AddOns
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.GalCopMissions.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Svengali.Library.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CaptMurphy.ShipStorageHelper.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.BulletinBoardSystem.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.DigebitianBroadcastCommsMFD.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CaptMurphy.ExplorersClub.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.EmailSystem.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.rorschachhamster.Dragonships.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Svengali.GNN.oxz
15:55:40.459 [shipData.load.begin] +[OOShipRegistry(Singleton) allocWithZone:] (OOShipRegistry.m:1689): Loading ship data.
15:55:41.600 [startup.complete] -[GameController applicationDidFinishLaunching:] (GameController.m:269): ========== Loading complete in 1.53 seconds. ==========
15:55:41.703 [joystick.connect] -[OOMacJoystickManager handleJoystickAttach:] (OOMacJoystickManager.m:133): Joystick connected: T.Flight Hotas 4
15:55:46.177 [shipData.load.begin] +[OOShipRegistry(Singleton) allocWithZone:] (OOShipRegistry.m:1689): Loading ship data.
15:55:47.047 [script.load.world.listAll] +[ResourceManager loadScripts] (ResourceManager.m:2132): Loaded 71 world scripts:
    BroadcastCommsMFD 1.2.11
    BulletinBoardSystem 2.1
    EmailSystem 1.7.9
    Explorers Club 1.4.4
    GalCopAdminServices 1.7.9
    GalCopBB_AsteroidFields 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_CargoMonitor 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_CargoStopper 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Charity 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_CoreMissionValues 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_DataCache 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Defend 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Delivery 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Derelict 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_DiseaseOutbreak 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Earthquake 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_EjectionDamper 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_EscapePods 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_GoonSquads 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_HitTeams 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Investigations 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_LifeSupport 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_MeetShip 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_MissionDetails 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Missions 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Missions_MFD 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_PirateBases 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_RangeFinder_MFD 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Reputation 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Satellites 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_ShipInteractions 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_SoftwareInstall 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_SolarActivity 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_StationDisrupt 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_Warzone 0.6.6
    GalCopBB_WBSA 0.6.6
    GNN 1.2
    GNN_PhraseGen 1.2
    GNN_Words 1.2
    Lib_2DCollision 1.7.1
    Lib_Animator 1.7.1
    Lib_BinSearch 1.7.1
    Lib_Config 1.7.1
    Lib_Crypt 1.7.1
    Lib_Cubecode 1.7.1
    Lib_EntityStrength 1.7.1
    Lib_GUI 1.7.1
    Lib_Main 1.7.1
    Lib_MissionCoord 1.7.1
    Lib_Music 1.7.1
    Lib_PAD 1.7.1
    Lib_PAD_Events 1.7.1
    Lib_Starmap 1.7.1
    Oolite Equipment Control 1.90
    Oolite Ship Library 1.90
    oolite-cloaking-device 1.90
    oolite-constrictor-hunt 1.90
    oolite-contracts-cargo 1.90
    oolite-contracts-helpers 1.90
    oolite-contracts-parcels 1.90
    oolite-contracts-passengers 1.90
    oolite-libPriorityAI 1.90
    oolite-nova 1.90
    oolite-populator 1.90
    oolite-primable-equipment-register 1.90
    oolite-registership 1.90
    oolite-thargoid-plans 1.90
    oolite-trumbles 1.90
    oolite-tutorial 1.90
    PopuDracoscript 1.0
    Ship_Storage_Helper.js 0.37
15:55:48.656 [WARNING] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Warning! Global namespace polluted by:
15:55:48.656 [WARNING] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): ["c"]
15:57:25.672 [exit.context] -[OoliteApp terminate:] (OoliteApp.m:68): Exiting: Cocoa terminate event.

Closing log at 2021-12-08 15:57:25 +0000.
Edited to add: Just tried again with the original .oxz - and yes, the ring disappeared for me too. And there was the same gubbins at the end of the latest.log for the original.

Well done, Sir! Another victory for the Man of Mystery!
Thank you for testing Cholmondely,
I did this tweak on a computer without Oolite, so I wasn't able to check myself. 15:55:48.656 [WARNING] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): ["c"] is probably an error in the script, I will have another look tomorrow.
Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
arquebus
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:07 am
Contact:

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by arquebus »

I will give it a test tonight!
Here is my YouTube channel, where I play poorly: Arquebus X
User avatar
montana05
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 am
Location: lurking in The Devils Triangle (G1)

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by montana05 »

Cholmondely wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:00 pm Edited to add: Just tried again with the original .oxz - and yes, the ring disappeared for me too. And there was the same gubbins at the end of the latest.log for the original.
I tweaked the scripts now as well, at least during my test run there was no pollution anymore. Same link for the new version, please feel free to try. :wink:
Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
User avatar
Cholmondely
Wiki Wizard
Wiki Wizard
Posts: 3496
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:00 am
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (currently plague-ridden)
Contact:

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by Cholmondely »

montana05 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:07 am I tweaked the scripts now as well, at least during my test run there was no pollution anymore. Same link for the new version, please feel free to try. :wink:
Yup! Worked fine, no pollution.

Another Montana maintenance masterfully managed....
Denizen of the Dark and Dismal Deserts of Digebiti.

Milo wrote Dancing the Gavotte

Oolite BB Topic icons guide
User avatar
montana05
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 am
Location: lurking in The Devils Triangle (G1)

Re: Found another weird interaction: DragonShips and the fuel range circle

Post by montana05 »

Cholmondely wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:49 am
montana05 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:07 am I tweaked the scripts now as well, at least during my test run there was no pollution anymore. Same link for the new version, please feel free to try. :wink:
Yup! Worked fine, no pollution.

Another Montana maintenance masterfully managed....
Thank you again Cholmondely, however I can't take credits for that, took me less than 15 min to fix it. I will send a pm to phkb to update the expansion manager as well.
Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
Post Reply