1. Allow OXPs to exclude ships from Torus variable speed calculation using existing addCollisionException OOJS method Now done! Thanks another_commander!
2. Allow OXPs to call abandonShip OOJS method successfully from shipDied events (implemented and confirmed working, pending inclusion or rejection by developers)
3. Add sanity checking or re-work how breakPatternCounter is incremented so it can't get stuck >0 if no corresponding break pattern entities exist to decrement it
4. Streamline NPC/AI docking process by allowing inbound ships to be assigned to docks (which have their own queuing procedures anyway) without waiting potentially many multiples of 10 seconds for station rotation to align first
5. Other suggestions related to clarifying docking-related OOJS methods and perhaps exposing targetDockStation as a read-only OOJS property
6. Allow the clock adjustment after escape pod launch (line 6470 in PlayerEntity.m) to be modified by OXPs. Now done. Thanks phkb!
7. Fix the strict mode warnings from core scripts
8. Fix this Q-bomb AI error
9. Change sunskimmer AI condition so it doesn't exclude almost all of the core ships
10. More options for extraction and conflicts in the expansion manager
11. Add note about copy-to-clipboard feature in expansion manager
12. Relocate the expansion manager metadata to the wiki
13. Add more hotkeys for fast activation and recognize SHIFT + hotkey combination to trigger the mode function of the associated equipment instead of activating it (implemented and confirmed working with two added keys '[' and ']', pending inclusion or rejection by developers)
14. Represent station on basic compass as a square instead of a circle (confusing for new players -- it confused me!) (implemented and confirmed working, pending inclusion or rejection by developers)
Code: Select all
diff --git a/src/Core/HeadUpDisplay.m b/src/Core/HeadUpDisplay.m index 1757530c..df9619fe 100644 --- a/src/Core/HeadUpDisplay.m +++ b/src/Core/HeadUpDisplay.m @@ -1635,7 +1635,10 @@ static void prefetchData(NSDictionary *info, struct CachedInfo *data) break; case COMPASS_MODE_BASIC: - [self drawCompassPlanetBlipAt:relativePosition Size:siz Alpha:alpha]; + if ([reference isStation]) // validateCompassTarget in PlayerEntity.m changes COMPASS_BASIC_MODE target to the main station when inside the planetary aegis or in docking range of the main station + [self drawCompassStationBlipAt:relativePosition Size:siz Alpha:alpha]; + else + [self drawCompassPlanetBlipAt:relativePosition Size:siz Alpha:alpha]; break; case COMPASS_MODE_PLANET:
16. Fix error in oolite-populator.js when adding hunters fails because the ship selected was too big to fit in the dock
17. The _checkDistance function in oolite-constrictor.js doesn't seem to be called by anything. Should it be? (False alarm.)
18. Increase variable torus speed factor
19. Make cloaked ships mass lock the player! See discussion thread. Now done. Thanks another_commander!
20. Make it harder to accidentally destroy NPC escape pods by collisions or stray lasers. Ramming them when trying to scoop is an all-too-common problem for me.
21. Suggested changes so that players who gain police aggro but take no further deliberate hostile action don't end up as fugitives
22. Display two more rows on the market screen (implemented and confirmed working, pending inclusion or rejection by developers)