Version 1.5 is now available via the Expansions Manager or the wiki page
This update is to ensure that the Expansion works with Oolite v1.81, and is a ground-up rebuild. I have taken the opportunity to correct a couple of flaws in the OXP and tidy it up at the same time.
The 'flaws' were the inconsistency between the tanks and the main tank level - the 1LY tank could be used when 1LY fuel remaind in the main tank, whereas the 3LY tank could be used with 3LY fuel remaining in the main tank. I think I'd actually intended this to be the other way round when I first developed the OXP but by then it was too late to sort it out easily. However, having had plenty of time to think about it, I now think that having the tanks active with any fuel remaining in the main tank is wrong, so now it has to be empty before either extra tank can be used.
There are a few other changes/improvements as well. If you try to activate the tanks when they are empty, a console message will now tell you that there is no fuel to transfer. Also, if a Reserve tank is upgraded to an Auxiliary tank it must be empty - previously only a full tank could be upgraded which again seemed a bit silly.
The transition for existing users should be seemless. Your installed tank will be the same and will be full or empty depending on its status before the new version was installed and a mission screen will alert you to the changes in the operation of the tanks along with some suitable handwavium.
1) Main tank must now be empty before extra tanks can be used.
2) Reserve tank must be empty before it can be upgraded to an Auxiliary Tank.
3) Enhanced Console Messages
4) The three scripts from previous versions have now been consolidated into one, which is now "use strict" compliant.
5) The old TL99 hack has been replaced by condition scripting.
6) New variables introduced with the new script - old ones will be removed from the save file.
, the friendliest Gourd this side of Riedquat.