Page 1 of 2

OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 pm
by seventh
Hi guys! I've just launched small page that allows to vote for an OXP and shows overall and categories ratings. No ships yet, it will be soon.
http://roolite.org/oxp/

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 pm
by Diziet Sma
Hiya seventh! Long time no see.. how's things? :D

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:26 pm
by Cody
Excellent! [twangin' guitars] I've just voted on my favourites there... very cool, seventh!

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 pm
by Diziet Sma
Just voted on all the ones I have. 8)

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 pm
by Smivs
It's probably bad form to vote for my own, so I won't, but it's nice to see many of them getting some good votes :D

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:15 pm
by seventh
Always was near but didn't have time to say hello. Now have some free time to research Ooniversum again:)
Diziet Sma wrote:Hiya seventh! Long time no see.. how's things? :D

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm
by Diziet Sma
Cool. 8)

Nice to see the Russian Oolite scene still going strong, too!

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 am
by Diziet Sma
Seventh, you might want to update roolite.org now that 1.76.1 has been released. There are a number of OXPs that won't work properly on 1.76

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:28 pm
by seventh
Thanx, fixed. And added the ships OXPs — http://roolite.org/oxp/category/ships/
Diziet Sma wrote:Seventh, you might want to update roolite.org now that 1.76.1 has been released. There are a number of OXPs that won't work properly on 1.76

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 pm
by maik
Nice work, seventh! How do you get the OXPs into your page? Manually or via some automation?

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm
by seventh
Manually during 2 nights:) It's Wordpress with a ratings plugin
maik wrote:Nice work, seventh! How do you get the OXPs into your page? Manually or via some automation?

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:54 pm
by Cody
I like the best-sellers list, seventh... have you put yourself on the Oolite map yet?

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:33 pm
by seventh
Already have :)
El Viejo wrote:I like the best-sellers list, seventh... have you put yourself on the Oolite map yet?

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:57 pm
by maik
seventh wrote:Manually during 2 nights:) It's Wordpress with a ratings plugin
maik wrote:Nice work, seventh! How do you get the OXPs into your page? Manually or via some automation?
Oh boy... maybe we need a WordPress plugin that reads the OXP List... :)

Re: OXPs RATINGS

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 pm
by seventh
November-December Top 10

Griff’s No Shaders Shipset
Griff Boa
Griff’s Normalmapped Ships
Griff Krait
Z-GrOovY Griff’s Cobra Mk3 Variety Pack
BGS — Background Set
Random Hits
Assassins Guild
Feudal States
Ramon’s Anaconda