I'm sadly and reluctantly stepping away from Oolite development. I have other things I want to do and the thought of returning to work on it hasn't been fun - as it should properly be.
There are a few things I have to do:
1. Fix the database problems at Oosat preventing log-ins ( I may need to delegate this to Winston).
2. Commit my last few changes to shader code (OpenGL 1.5 will be an Oolite requirement in future).
3. Switch Oolite's license to GPL ( I think I can also delegate this one).
4. Set up an oolite ftp account at aegidian.org so someone else can maintain the BB.
5. Nominate a successor as maintainer of the project.
Comments and thoughts here please.
"The planet Rear is scourged by well-intentioned OXZs."
Oolite models and gear? click here!